Conference registration is only accessible to youth ministers and high school campus ministers. Youth must register through their affiliated parish or Catholic High School.
Login via the drop-down menu in the upper right of this page with your cyo-no.org account credentials (the same account used to manage insurance policies and other features of the cyo-no.org website) and select "Register for an Event" then select "World Youth Day 2017" from the list. Forgot your username? Forgot your password? If you do not have an active account, please contact our office to establish one.
Registration of $35 per person includes the conference and t-shirt, but not lunch. You can learn more about lunch options here.
There are scholarships available by request with specific criteria that must be met. Please contact the office for more detailed information.
Have the following information ready before proceeding to register your group:
- Number of youth in grades 6-7
- Number of youth in grades 8-12
- Total number of adult chaperones
- Number and type (hot dog, hamburger, or pizza) of individual meals if you’re not bringing your own lunches
- Total of all T-shirt sizes needed (Adult Small is the smallest size available).
- Method of payment (check mailed, or credit card online.)
Registration for World Youth Day will only be accessible through 5:00 PM on October 13, 2017. There are no refunds for unused registrations. All payments must be complete before the conference or check-in will be denied. Since you are registering a “number” and not “names,” substitutions are allowed and do not have to be coordinated with the CYO/Youth & Young Adult Ministry Office.