Conference registration is only accessible to youth ministers and high school campus ministers who will register their affiliated parish/school group. Youth must register through their affiliated parish or Catholic High School by contacting their youth minister or high school campus minister.
Login via the drop-down menu in the upper right of this page with your cyo-no.org account credentials (the same account used to manage insurance policies and other features of the cyo-no.org website) and select "Register for an Event" then select "World Youth Day 2019" from the list. Forgot your username? Forgot your password? If you do not have an active account, please contact our office to establish one.
Registration of $35 per person includes conference admission and t-shirt, but not lunch. You can learn more about lunch options here.
There are scholarships available by request with specific criteria that must be met. Please contact the office for more detailed information.
Have the following information ready before proceeding to register your group:
- Number of youth in grades 6-7
- Number of youth in grades 8-12
- TOTAL number of adult chaperones, Number of COMPLIMENTARY adult chaperones for which you may be entitled, Number of PAID chaperones
- Number and type (hot dog, hamburger, or pizza) of individual meals if you’re not bringing your own lunches
- Total of all T-shirt sizes needed (Adult Small is the smallest size available).
- Method of payment (check mailed, check hand delievered, PayPal, or credit card)
Registration for World Youth Day will only be accessible through 5:00 PM on Friday, October 25, 2019. There are no refunds for unused registrations. All payments must be received in full before the conference or check-in will be denied. Since you are registering a “number” and not “names,” substitutions are allowed and do not have to be coordinated with the CYO/Youth & Young Adult Ministry Office.